RADIEM aims to :
- clean up the work climate;
- denounce the administrative burden;
- ensure fairness and equal treatment for all stakeholders in the industry;
- restore a healthy climate of competition;
- allow the building service industry to meet the challenges of the current economy and the new legal framework;
- encourage future entrepreneurs in the building service industry without arbitrary and excessive limitations.
For more information about RADIEM and in response to the parity committee’s accusation and misinformation, please access the links below:
To this date, more than 150 signatories have already thrown their support behind RADIEM by signing a letter of support.
If you too feel that RADIEM deserves to be heard, add your voice to ours!
You can do so confidentially and without fear of reprisal.
There’s strength in numbers. Let’s give RADIEM a clear and strong voice.
AN OBSOLETE AND INEFFICIENT LABOUR SYSTEM
Decrees respecting building service employees and parity committees must be abolished!
- These decrees were created in the context of a law that dates back 30 years, when the country was plunged in a severe economic crisis. Since then, Québec has adopted several laws to ensure the full respect and equitable treatment of industry workers (e.g., labour standards, health and safety, etc.).
- There is no equivalent system in Canada or North America.
- The practices of parity committees hinder the development of our industry:
- by applying decrees inequitably, to the detriment of many businesses;
- by imposing such heavy administrative and financial costs that they qu’elles choke businesses and compromise job creation;